This event aims to foster community building among our talented Fellows, while also cataloging the diverse skill sets that each of you possesses. We have planned a series of engaging activities and discussions to facilitate this, and we hope that you will find the day both enjoyable and productive.
Agenda for GoFAIR Foundation Fellows Day:
- 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM: Opening Remarks and Icebreaker Activity - Introduction to the day's events by Barbara, followed by a quick icebreaker activity to get to know one another.
- 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM: Expertise Sharing Sessions - Fellows will have the opportunity to lead short, informal presentations or workshops in their area of expertise, allowing others to learn and benefit from their knowledge.
- 11:00 - 11.15 AM: Coffee time
- 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM: About the Fellowship - Review Fellowship MOUs, information on FAIRConnect located at https://fairconnect.pro/
gff-fellows and more. This will also serve as an open area for questions on the fellowship
- 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM: Closing Remarks and Group Reflection - Share highlights from the day, reflect on new connections and insights gained, and discuss next steps for collaboration within the GO FAIR Foundation Fellowship.
Please log in or sign up to comment.