Required pre-conditions for questions:
- The question should be focused at one specific resource type
- The resource type requires a nanopublication template for specifing the metadata elements
RD keystones of interoperability at Community and intercommunity level is one goal of this questionnaire
FIP semantic interoperability related questions:
1. FIP-F2-question: What metadata schema do you use for findability?
RD: usable or not / rewording / duplicate questions for dummies
See if fundamental think is missing for our purpose.
2. FIP-I1-question: What knowledge representation language (allowing machine interoperation) do you use?
3. FIP-I2-question:What structured vocabulary do you use to encode your datasets?
4. FIP-I3-question:What semantic model do you use?
5. FIP-F4-question (modified): Which registration service do you use to publish your semantic artefacts? see page
6. FIP-I3 question: What (semantic) mappings do you use between metadata standards? - Or:
Which crosswalk do you use between metadata standards?
7. Which crosswalk do you use between semantic models?
8. Which workflow process do you use to annotate your data?
9. Which metadata editor do you use?
Additional questions proposed, but not strictly related to interoperability:
10. Which workflows do you use to grant data quality?
Please comment (using the question numbers) and suggest new questions!